- Am I expected to pay gratuities?
We offer the option to pre pay your gratuities. This option gives you a greater capacity to manage your holiday budget, which means you will no longer need to reach into your pocket at the conclusion of your tour to pay your Tour Director and Driver for their service.
- How do I exchange currency?
Currency can be exchanged at airports or banks. Debit and credit cards are accepted at most bank machines throughout the world. It is advised that you check with your bank prior to departure, to be sure that your cards operate in the destinations you are travelling.
- How much luggage can I bring?
- Porterage for one suitcase on tour is included in the tour price. Due to limited coach capacity and keeping within the guidelines of Occupation Health and safety, we strongly recommend that this single bag should have dimensions not exceeding 76x53x28cm (30"x 21"x 11") and weight not exceeding 22 kg (50 lbs). We do understand that slight variations to these dimensions will occur and provided the variations are only slight, luggage will be accepted on the coach.
Due to limited space on luggage racks in the coach, carry-on bags should not exceed the dimensions of 30x28x14cm (12"x11"x6"). For safety reasons, wheeled carry-on bags are not suitable as hand luggage on motorcoaches and minibuses as these bags can cause damage to persons and property if it falls from the overhead compartments for any reason. A carry-on bag and a handbag will be suitable inside the coach.
- Will I require any vaccinations?
We recommend you speak with your travel agent or doctor to find out if vaccinations are required for the countries you will be visiting.
- Bed Configuration?
- Every effort is made to reserve only twin-bedding room. Occasionally, some hotels will only provide double-bedded rooms. These rooms will be allocated to couple where possible. If your preference is for a double bed, please request this at time of booking. Please note that as we do not own the hotels, and it is the hotels themselves that undertake the room allocation, double rooms are only a request and cannot be guaranteed. Triple-room configurations vary and are at the discretion of each hotel. They are likely to involve double beds and rollaway beds. They are unlikely to be three separate beds.